Thursday, November 3, 2011

Custom Fantastic 4 She-Hulk

Custom 3 3/4 inch Fantastic Four She-Hulk

She-hulk is one of my all-time favorite superhero females. I love to customize She-Hulk figures. Most of the figures I customize are 3 3/4 inch in scale. However I will be customizing a few 6 inch figures in the future.  I recently customized 2 She-Hulk figures as commissioned art - the first She Hulk I made was the purple and white zipper-up outfit and the second She-Hulk figure I did was the Fantastic 4 She-Hulk.


After Outlining (Finishe Piece)

The picture above is the finished version of my custom Fantastic Four She-Hulk. The main difference is that the circle on her chest is outlined in black as well as the number 4. Outlining truly gave her the proper finishing touch.


Before outlining

I used a Marvel Universe female figure (obviously lol) and a resolute gi joe head for this custom fantastic four she-hulk.


No comments:

Post a Comment