Friday, November 4, 2011

Custom She-Hulk Purple & White Outfit


The is the other She-Hulk I was talking about in yesterday's post.


I did a lot more sculpting on her than I did on the fantastic 4 she-hulk. I really like how her hair turned out.
For this custom, I sculpted her boots, zipper, breasts and hair. I took her apart and meticulously sanded her joints down before painting. Sanding the joints is an essential part of customizing action figures. It's also my least favorite thing to do, but I do it anyway because it is so crucial to the overall success of the figure.
I think of this as art. Customizing is the best of so many differient mediums rolled into one. (That's why I like customizing.)

Sculpting, sketching, painting, working in 3D- all of  this leads to the finished piece or art.

Thanks for checking out my custom SHE-HULK!


No comments:

Post a Comment